Terms & Conditions
- The payment is non-refundable apart from if any changes are made (for example a reduction in numbers) if Zoom Mobile Archery is notified at least seven (7) days before the date of the event
- A refund will not be given if a participant does not take part in the archery session due to non-arrival, late arrival or being under the influence of alcohol / drugs. Zoom Mobile Archery may consider other reasons.
- Times for archery sessions are fixable - you will need to arrive ten minutes before your allocated start time. If one or more members of the group are late it is possible to incorporate them into the group after instruction has started however their time will not be extended.
- No one suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to shoot.
- Zoom Mobile Archery is not liable to any losses or damage to clothing, footwear or personal belongings.
- It is the responsibility of any participant to inform the instructor if they have any illness, disability or injury.
- Zoom Mobile Archery will not cancel an archery session due to poor weather, unless there are extreme circumstances. Zoom Mobile Archery will attempt to contact all attendees provided that we have the correct contact details.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly.
- In the event of Archery being cancelled due to extreme weather, you will be given 30 days (from original booking date) to reschedule your booking.
- In the case of Intentional damage to property, Zoom Mobile Archery will pursue those responsible for compensation.
- Any underage participants must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Any damaged or lost arrows must be paid for.
- We are outdoors so sun cream and hat are advised
- Closed in shoes (runners, boots)
- Nothing too restrictive or loose (such as scarfs)